The Patient Responsibility Collections service includes:
- Patient responsibility collections directly to patients or guarantors via letters and phone calls
- Tracking all patient payments to your facility to provide the most accurate accounting of what you are still owed by the patient/guarantor and the insurance company
- Concrete records showing proof of deductible and copay collections and collection attempts
- Comprehensive monthly reports showing patient balances and progress toward collections
- Managing payment plans for your patients, approved by you
Why use Patient Responsibility Collections?
- Focus on patient care, not patient collections: Your goal is to help patients recover, and the pursuit of collections can be uncomfortable while treating the clients. Let us pursue collections as a separate entity who is not directly involved in patient care.
- All questions about patient responsibility can be directed to Billing Solutions. While we will always consult you on payment arrangements, Billing Solutions will handle all communication with your patients.
- Increase your revenue: If you are not collecting the patient responsibility that is owed to you, you are leaving a potential of 25% of additional revenue on the table.
- Ensure regulatory compliance: Billing Solutions has a dedicated team focused on patient responsibility collections, ensuring all collection attempts happen thoroughly and timely.